Class B Engineering Brick Smooth Perforated - 65mm
- Technical properties BS EN 771-1
- Compressive strength : 75N/mm2
- Water absorption : 7 (<%)
- Durability designation : F2
- Active soluble salts : S2
- Dimensions & tolerances * (tolerance/range) : T2 - R1
Ibstock's Class B Engineering bricks are a smooth perforated red wire cut brick used particularly where strength and / or durability are essential.They are widely used below DPC level in footings and manhole cover surroundings.They can also be used for face work and feature brickwork around windows & door reveals because of their clean smooth appearance.
Select either bricks or blocks
This Estimator is to be used purely as an approximate guide.
Enter wall height and length
Your area is
7.5 sq metres